So i got up to 4 blogs then dissapered from blogger, i know what your thinking "what a lazy crumbum" but my excuse for not writing 7 blogs is really really good, in fact i have 6 excuses!
1. Filling a order for the gorgeous Sideshow Annie Costume Parlour! This knickers and pasties set is called Orient Express. Visit the super pretty shop at 735 Nicholson Street, Carlton North, Vic.
2. Creating a cupped bra. This is one of the first cup bras we have made, it took a bit of time but we think its super cute. Made from pink floral cotton with an overlay of mini fabric roses! Finished with a big white bow.
3. Eye masks! A first for BambiLion, we have made 6 one-of-a-kind cute soft eye masks, some made from cotton, others made from saturn or silk.
4. preparing for our market! Yes another Rose street artists market this sunday the 19th. It's the last chance to come and visit our stall before Christmas!
5. Pretty little stall. Our Rose street stall is going to be easy to find as this week we have made cute flags that say our name: BambiLion Lingerie.
6. Valentines Day. We have completed our red Valentines day set. For a sneak peek come visit us at rose street where we will have it on display. you can even pre-order one for Valentines day.
Yes, we have been quite busy, i think that this longgg post makes up for my broken promis right? RIGHT?